Versioning and branching models
This file explains the versioning and branching models of this project.
The versioning is inspired by Semantic Versioning:
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
- MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes
- MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner
- PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes
Classes and methods marked with the
@api tag are considered to be the public
API of this project.
mastermust always be deployable.
- all changes are made through feature branches (pull-request + merge)
- rebase to avoid/resolve conflicts; merge in to